High Quality New Zealand made Protective Clothing, Built for tough conditions
We manufacture the Nalder range of protective workwear and industrial safety clothing at our specialised factory in Nelson. Our designs have been tested and refined by men and women working in real New Zealand conditions… deep sea trawler crews, West Coast miners, farmers, stevedores, mussel farmers, loggers, truckies, and serious yachtsmen.
Our products are being used from Antarctica to the tropics and we welcome feedback from our customers so we can continually refine our designs.
- We manufacture high quality outdoor clothing, that is tough and dependable.
- We use top quality fabrics imported from Europe, fabrics that are durable and made to last.
- We can manufacture in your corporate colours.
- We make to specifications; single thickness, double thickness, strong knee pads, extra pockets.
- Thick lining, thin lining, no lining – just tell us!
- Your corporate logo – send it to us, or we can have it embroidered or screen printed on your apparel.
- Discounts available for larger orders.
- We hold many favourite items in stock.
- We “make to order”, all sizes and design
- We make clothes from XS up to 10 XL.
- Buy New Zealand made quality.
The Nalder Protective Clothing history
Nalder Protective Clothing is a New Zealand manufacturer that produces an extensive range of waterproof clothing for New Zealand industry. The business was founded at Port Nelson in 1993 by two enterprising young sailmakers in response to the local commercial fishing industry that needed waterproof clothing to withstand the rigours of fishing for Orange Roughy in the deep waters off the Chatham Islands. Nalder products are now used by many industries in New Zealand and overseas.
For wholesale buyers, we offer:
- Standard items from stock
- All items may be customised
- Made to spec. items
- New Zealand made
- Tried and tested
- Volume discounts
- TTMC compliant
- No minimum order
We are a local New Zealand company and manufacture all our products at our factory in Nelson. Our delivery standard is within a few days but we will try to meet your needs and can often dispatch an order within 24 hours.